Tampilkan postingan dengan label U.S.. Tampilkan semua postingan
Tampilkan postingan dengan label U.S.. Tampilkan semua postingan

Jumat, 14 Oktober 2011

U.S. sends 100 troops to the Central African Advisory


U.S. President Barack Obama said on Friday (15/10/2011), he has sent 100 troops to the central African combat troops to help fight rebel Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) of Uganda has been accused of rape, murder, and kidnapping.
The soldiers, if approved by national governments, could be deployed in Uganda, South Sudan, Central African Republic (CAR), and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), said Obama in a message to Congress.
LRA rebels have been accused of terrorizing, killing, raping, and abducting thousands of people in four countries, and tens of thousands of people have been killed by their 20-year war with security forces in northern Uganda.
"The troops will act as an advisor to force partners, which has the purpose to remove from the battlefield Joseph Kony and other senior leaders of the LRA," Obama said. However, he warned, they will not lead the battle.
Although U.S. troops were combat-equipped troops, they will only provide information, advice and assistance on partner countries' troops.
"They will not fight with the LRA forces alone unless necessary for self defense. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure the safety of U.S. military personnel in their deployment."
The President said, a small group of soldiers had been sent on Wednesday (10/12/2011), and that additional troops would be deployed in front of the gathering.
Kony, who is accused of committing war crimes and wanted by the International Criminal Court (ICC), seems to have entered the national political agenda and in recent years has deployed troops to destroy death and destruction in the region.
The civil war has effectively ended in 2006 when the peace process was launched, but Kony and commanders the importance of continued committing atrocities in the territory of neighboring countries that.
Gen. Carter Ham, head of U.S. Africa Command, said last week that in its view, Kony may be in the Central African Republic.
Obama said in his message that the LRA had been "killed, raped, and kidnapped tens of thousands of adult men, women, and children in central Africa".
"The LRA continues to perform atrocities in Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Southern Sudan who have unequal impact on regional security," he said.
In 2009, Congress enacted legislation which expressed support for increased U.S. efforts to reduce and eliminate the threat posed by the Lord's Resistance Army.
A year ago, Obama delivered to Congress a plan to disarm the LRA. The scheme was meant to encourage "defection, disarmament, demobilization, and reintegration of LRA rebels and the remaining ... continued to increase aid to the community associated".

Kamis, 13 Oktober 2011

Want to Restore U.S. Cuba "National Hero"

Former Cuban spies, Rene Gonzalez, last Friday, is free from jail Miami, United States. But, the problem is not yet over. You see, the People's National Assembly of Cuba requested that Uwak Sam Gonzales returns a 13-year-old languishing in jail.
In about 1998, Rene Gonzales cs oversees anti-Castro groups of former President Fidel Castro-ed in the State of Florida.

Not only that, the Cubans also asked four colleagues Gonzales, a fellow spy, was released from prison. Five people are arrested because the task of espionage in the U.S. in 1998.

Xinhua News on Thursday (10.13.2011), shows, Rene Gonzalez still have to live in the U.S. for three years' probation because pascakeluar from prison. Four co-Gonzalez, now, is still languishing in jail for the detention period from 15 years to life.

In a statement, the panel warned President Barack Obama is responsible for the fate of Gonzalez's plus four colleagues. "For us, they are anti-terrorist fighters. Thus, the U.S. must keep them for living in U.S. territories," added assembly.

Council also requested that the entire Cuban people join together to seek the return of five people. "They are a national hero for Cuba," said council affirmed.

Rene Gonzales cs oversees the anti-Castro (former President Fidel Castro-red) in the State of Florida. At that time, Cuba considers the threat of terrorism that would attack the country.

U.S. urges Iran Punishing World Top Saudi Ambassador Murder Plot

The U.S. government urged the international community to take unified action against Iran over Iran's discovery of a plot to assassinate Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the United States. Minister of Foreign Affairs (Secretary) U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton even call this a "dangerous escalation."

Tehran government has denied involvement in the assassination plot. Tehran even accused the United States to engineer the allegations to divert attention from domestic problems the U.S. economy.

Above reveal the plot, U.S. diplomats begin closed-door consultations on the bodies of the United Nations (UN). Clinton was seeking support for tough measures against Iran.

"We urge other countries to join us in denouncing the threat to international peace and security," Clinton said as quoted by AFP news agency on Thursday (13/10/2011).

It said the former U.S. first lady, the plot is a violation of U.S. and international law as well as a dangerous escalation of the use of political violence and terrorism support of the Iranian government.

"Such reckless actions undermine international norms and the international system. Iran must take responsibility for his actions," said the wife of former U.S. President Bill Clinton's.

U.S. President Barack Obama has telephoned Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah for digagalkannya plot the murder.

"The President and King agreed that this plot reflects the violation of fundamental international norms, ethics and law," a statement from the White House.

Rabu, 12 Oktober 2011

U.S. Airlines Iran Asset Freeze

United States Treasury Department on Wednesday (10.12.2011), impose sanctions on Iranian airline, Mahan Air, and said they were "secretly been transporting members of the military forces" are accused of plotting to assassinate Saudi Arabia's Ambassador to the U.S..
MOF said the commercial airline Mahan Air has carried members of the Corp-Qods Force of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, the troops that are directly related to the plan, and Hezbollah in the Middle East.
Each airline's assets in the U.S. will now be frozen, and Americans will be banned from doing business with the company.
The announcement was made a day after Washington's increasing charges in Tehran, and the Treasury have stepped in to block the assets of five people associated directly with the alleged assassination plan, which has sent diplomatic shock waves around the world.
U.S. Treasury accused Mahan Air has carried spies Iran between Iran and Syria for military training and the Revolutionary Guard officials to enter and exit Iraq and transporting members of the hardline Islamic movement Hezbollah based in Lebanon. Enter the U.S. as a terrorist organization Hezbollah.
"Coordination between Mahan Air and IRGC-QF (Sacred Forces Revolutionary Guards Corps, Iran) revealed extensive infiltration of surface other than the IRGC for Iran's commercial sector to facilitate assistance on terrorism," said David Cohen, head of the department of finance sanctions.
"After the disclosure about the use of the IRGC-QF for the international financial system to finance the planned murder-for-payroll, act now again highlights the risk that can not be denied to do business with Iran.
The Iranian government has denied U.S. allegations that, as well as the Revolutionary Guards accused directly.
Earlier, a spokesman said Victoria Nuland, the U.S. State Department has also issued a travel alert for U.S. citizens about the possibility of anti-American attacks associated with the state's accusations against Iran.